Monday, April 13, 2015

Mini Maternity & Newborn {San Antonio Photographer}

 


I met this family a few years ago when their oldest was just a year old. Now, she a big sister who absolutely LOVES her little brother! 

They invited me back to their beautiful family property where we took their mini-maternity session. It was a beautiful evening of warmth, sun, trees and a perfectly round belly.
 

Then a month later, I went back to their magazine styled home to meet Mr. Will. He wasn't to sleepy that morning but sure did love cuddles from his family. His big sister couldnt stop kissing him!   





 This gorgeous family booked me for their Mini Maternity/Newborn package. 
I love getting to see families grow year after year! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Caressa Captures...
CoffeeShop Designs