Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hello 2014! {New Braunfels Children and Family Photographer}

Wow...2013 sure came and went fast! It was a wonderful year for our family and for my business! I am just so thankful everyday that I get to help support our family by doing something I absolutely LOVE to-do. Now...don't get me wrong...during the crazy fall season I may seem a little stressed out BUT that doesn't mean I don't love it by the end of the day (or year)... because I still do!  I met almost 200 families this past year...some new faces and some awesome repeat clients! I am very excited to see what 2014 has in store for me, my family and Caressa Captures.

Here is a little sneak peek of some of my Fall Mini-Session Families. I couldn't share all of them on Facebook so they would be a Christmas card surprise!



Thank yall for trusting in me to capture your family's personality in 2013!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Caressa Captures...
CoffeeShop Designs