Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to School Pics... {New Braunfels Children Photography}

This session was so much fun..even with my own kids...ha! They usually blow me off and give me fake smiles when I say "we are doing a little photo shoot" but they totally got into it this year! I am sure it because I let them pick their favorite books, write their name in the chalk board and wear silly glasses. But..wow...how old am I getting having a 2nd grader and my baby is in Pre-K...guess I need to start growing up too!
 
Doing this fun back to school shoot made me think that next year I am for sure doing this for others...it is so much better then the generic school pics.
 
Thanks for letting me show off my kids...they are such sweet girl.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Caressa Captures...
CoffeeShop Designs